Friday, February 27, 2009

Is Sock Knitting Hard?

I have been called a good knitter. I am not sure. Like most things, I lack self confidence in this area. I have knit a ton of scarfs in many different textures and colors, baby booties, a couple of toddler sweaters and a skirt. I want to knit a pair of socks, but I'm afraid. Is sock knitting hard? I already knit in the round on double pointed needles so I don't know what my hesitation is. Its only socks right? I found a video on You Tube that I like. She makes it look so easy. I think its what I need right now. I need to tackle something that makes me hesitate. Something that will boost my confidence. Something that has nothing to do with cleaning the house or trying to organize it, or trying to keep the boys entertained. Something for me.

No comments: