Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home Management Notebook

I have been trying to develop and use a Home Management Notebook. I have found that the weeks I actually stick to my plan I have more energy, less stress, and a cleaner house! All good things. There are a few resources I have found that help me get organized, and have given me some great ideas to create my own custom schedules. As I develop my Home Management Notebook I plan on posting the files here for anyone who finds them to use them. I just have to figure out how to do that, if it is possible.... hmmm... didn't find anything in Blogger's help just now, must keep searching!

1 comment:

Sarah Fruit said...

One interesting web resource that I like is the Food Network homepage. you can find recipes for just about anything in there. The really great thing as well is that they categorize things by their difficulty level. I have been nervous about some of the items so i pick easy and "bam" (hee,hee) I have created something new. Also, Good Housekeeping is a really good resource, as well. Kiss the boys for me.
Shorty.