When I struggle, as I have this week, with all that has been placed in my care, I try to stop and think about those things I should be thankful for. All the things that I could complain about seem insignificant in the face of my abundant blessing!
1. My 3 healthy boys, so full of energy and smart as can be!
2. My wonderful husband who is an amazing dad!
3. My wonderful husband's job and health insurance! :-)
4. Spring rain, green grass and amazing wild flowers!
5. Fresh baked, homemade bread.
6. Did I mention what a blessing my boys are!? I'm just in love with them and how wonderful they are! How they run up to me and ask if they can give me a kiss!
7. Friends who show up or call just when you need them to.
8. Chocolate ice-cream and birthday cake!
9. Little babies giggles!
10. A dog who loves to play with toddlers as much as they love to play with her.
And so many more things that make the troubles of this present time seem small. I'd rather count my blessings and offer the pain up in service of my family.